My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Morning Visitor - Fawn




Monument Garden
A little fawn in the new Monument Garden this morning (I'll post this story later). My first thought was. . . that little thing is eating my flowers grrrr. . . . but I stopped my impulsive self and ran for the camera instead of chasing it away :) (must protect the new garden). I walked quietly along the length of the deck to sneak a few pic's. Mom saw me the whole time but stood there, hesitantly. Baby was content to prance around and check things out knowing of my presence. What a beautiful world we live in. Thank you God for all the wonder and beauty in nature, for the peace it provides and a glorious start to my day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Sight! Who is this beatiful, wonderfully talented woman?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Pati said...

Well Peterperfect, this mom was hesitant to be come aquainted with me so I can't say, but she is beautiful and so is her child.

'Ah, the wonders of God's creations.'

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really CAN spell "beautifuL"— and I guess it wouldn't really be "beautiful" without "U" Pati

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home