My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Me and Danielle :) and The Christmas Concert

My singing partner for "When Christmas Comes to Town" from the Polar Express, at the Christmas Concert Friday 12/4/09.

My other singing and playing partner, performing "Tennessee Christmas".

And the rest of the gang: The traditional choir did a Hawaiian piece, sorry I don't remember the name, it was something funky and what a riot!!! We had many solos, (flute, violin, and vocalists) story telling and a sing-a-long to wrap up the evenings events. What a great time! Already making plans for next year. :)













































MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sue Henshaw said...

That was a great concert! My family really enjoyed the evening!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home