My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Reneu Day Spa

For Mother's Day in May my kids got me a gift certificate to the Reneu Day Spa. I used it on Friday. Wow. . .3 hours of total and complete luxury and relaxation. I had a seaweed body wrap and a stone facial. Oh Yes, I could get into this!!! So, if you enjoy being pampered, and have a special occasion coming up tell your friends and family what you want. You'll be doing them a favor :). You know the spouse and kids are going to be fretting over what they should get. Help relieve the pressure! They will be forever grateful for saving them from an endless shopping venture and you will enjoy the opportunity to do NOTHING :) as you enjoy your day of pampering. If you happen to go there, see Shelley Bizari and make sure you tell her I sent you. Who knows, maybe I'll get a bonus on my next visit :)). Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home