My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Coming Soon

I know I have been slacking here. It has been a busy week.
October brings lots of changes and activities: Halloween Decorating, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Clam Bakes, Fright Night and its planning, and Halloween. There is also getting the garden packed away for winter and intermittent hikes in the woods. It is a very crazy month for our family. Though I realize much of it is of my own doing.
I do have a recipe coming soon, within the next day or two, so stay tuned and be looking for that and more.
For now, embrace and enjoy this brisk, beautiful autumn weather for it won't be long before it is all replaced by old man winter brrrrrr.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home