My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sweet Coffee

Okay, I have been using my coffee maker and this morning had the sweetest cup of coffee ever. Now, I don't mean sweet in a sugar way, I mean sweeeeet in an awesome way. I normally drink decaf but have been using the regular coffee beans that came with my basket and unfortunately it is making my hands shake so I'll be picking up some decaf very soon.

You put fresh coffee beans in the built in grinder. It grinds them and then sends them to the filter where the water drips through. How neat is that? This is the ultimate in coffee making and I am lovin' it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home