My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, September 11, 2006

First Presbyterian Church of Tuscarora








Me and the girls on the road again. We were invited to sing for the First Presbyterian Church of Tuscarora. Sunday, Sept. 10, 2006 we put on a little concert (about 15 songs). A few members of their congregation sang as well. A potluck dinner followed. We enjoyed, delicious food and oh my, what a tremendous variety of foods there were to choose from, yummy desserts and wonderful people to share it with. Needless to say, we had a great time. They spoiled us! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan @ Laugh Lines and Love Letters said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well last weekend! I'm a sophomore at Cornell, but when I'm home that awesome place is the church I call my own! Even though I couldn't be there (I tried!) I'm sure you all sounded wonderful, and Thank you sooooo much for sharing your talents with our church family! I must also add, that I got a little jealous when you mentioned the pot-luck that followed...I'm not sure I can think of any other group of people who can put together a pot-luck dinner quite like the Tuscarora Presbyterian Church family!! God bless, Meghan E. Giles

10:44 AM  
Blogger Pati said...

Meghan, sorry you were unable to attend. We had a wonderful time.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home