My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS
Graham crackers
Peanut Butter
Melted Chocolate Chips
Spread some peanut butter on crackers then spread melted chocolate on peanut butter. That's it! Very simple, very easy. For some added crunch, use crunchy peanut butter or top with chopped peanuts. Eat slowly and enjoy :-)!!!
Who doesn't have peanut butter and chocolate around? Are graham crackers a staple in your house? They should be! If you haven't been shopping and the kids or even the adults are looking for a snack, these are quick,easy, and satisfying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home