My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cuisinart Coffee Maker



Today, Sunday September 16, I went to a wine and beer tasting benefit. There were many different wines and beers to sample. The Australian Riesling and Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat beer were my favorites. Outside there were several baskets made up for drawings. One of the baskets was a Cuisinart Coffee maker. We have been using Matt's coffee maker for several months since ours died so of course I wanted to take a chance on that. I bought an arms length which turned out to be 17 tickets, for $5.00 and put all the tickets into the one container for the Cuisinart. When they called my name I couldn't believe it! My cousin says I win everything. What is he talking about? I don't usually win anything. J E A L O U S . . . That's what he is :). I can't believe it but here I am with my trophy: Cuisinart Coffee Pot and a basket of coffees and chocolates :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home