My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Garden Pic's











Okay, here are the pictures I should have taken a few days ago. I have an angel where my Blessed Mother statue will be. This angel is only about 16 inches tall. I'm hoping to find a Blessed Mother that is at least 24 - 30 inches tall (I will also have a slightly higher platform for her), but I haven't had much luck. I did see one at the Gardenscape 2007 this year and I have the number and address of the place which is about 2 hours away. Not sure I'm prepared to travel that far since I don't feel I've searched enough locally. Guess I'd better get working on that huh? I love this Castor Bean Plant. Look at how much it has grown in just 10 days. How large will it be by the end of August? :) ? Next year I'm going to put it in the South Room...I mean, since the garden now seems to be divided into "rooms" the left side of the statue is the south side so that would make it the South Room. Or perhaps I'll put one on both sided. Whatever! I just like it.
Remember if you click on the pictures they will enlarge for a closer look.
Everyone have a wonderful night and sleep tight. God bless you...pleasant dreams...nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home