My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Friday, August 03, 2007

The New Driveway


YES! The driveway is finally
done. We can't use it until Monday but who cares? We are so glad to have it done. It means less work for me with shaking out throw rugs, vacuuming, sweeping, etc. Less dust coming in through the screens. Remember, you can enlarge pictures by clicking on them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait - i'm getting a vision. i see pink petunias lining both sides. LOL!
mar

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... the driveway looks awesome... obviously i am empathetic of the years of dirt being tracked in...you can have a come in the house with your shoes on party !!!! lol..... Vickie

5:10 PM  
Blogger Pati said...

Actually, I've been told that the grease from the tar will yellow the floor so the shoes will still be off at the door. However, the party will still go on. We're running out of time but when we can, I'm planning to have a Black Top Party. :)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home