My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Today's Homily

Father Dollin gave the homily today. He closed with a prayer that I liked so I thought I'd post it.

Voice of Jesus, call us when we stray.
Eyes of Jesus, look upon us when we need encouragement.
Face of Jesus, smile upon us when we need assurance.
Hands of Jesus, anoint us when we grow weary.
Armes of Jesus, lift us up when we stumble.
Blood of Jesus, wash us clean when we grow soiled.
Body of Jesus, feed us when we grow hungry.
Heart of Jesus, help us love one another as you have loved us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home