My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Words from Max Lucado in Everyday Blessings

The teaching I ask you to accept is easy: the load I give you to carry is light. Matthew 11:30

Jesus says he is the solution for weariness of soul.
Go to him. Be honest with him. Admit you have soul secrets you've never dealt with. He already knows what they are. He's just waiting for you to ask him to help . . . . .
Go ahead. You'll be glad you did. Those near to you will be glad as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home