My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Slackers!!!

I have been very busy with Christmas just around the corner. Every attempt at making a new posting is preempted by some other unspeakable activity. You know: baking, shopping, dusting and vacuuming in order to do your Christmas decorating, studying music, practicing music, wrapping, most importantly.....sleeping. If I attempt a posting at night when my brain is fried I just sit and stare at the screen. So while I am recouping let me just say.....I bought a car today :) HA!!!!!! I got a car!!! The tag says it is Maroon but it is more like berry. It is a 2001 (I was hoping for something newer than 5 years but the price was right) and it has all the toys or at least all the toys a 2001 can have. I am very excited about it considering my car is in need of a few things like tires and HEAT. It has the shakes and puffs smoke at an uncontrolled rate. At some point I will post a picture but right now holiday activities are calling. In the mean time, please visit this interactive e-card and

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Click here: Santa's Jigsaw - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home