My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treating

Hope everyone had a great Halloween Day!

I dressed up as a Jester for work using the costume I made for Melissa years ago when she was in high school :). A little short for me since I have a few inches on her, but it worked. We had a luncheon at work . . . very good food! I had a plan to dress up in another costume and go trick or treating (doing mostly tricking :-)) but by the time I got done with outside work it was late and I still had dinner to make and then clean up. And as you know, or perhaps have heard....from ME, clean up takes a little more time with no tap water. Needless to say, I was just too tired. I decided any left over energy should be spent cleaning around the house. Lot's of things out of place. So I did a little of that.

I see it rained this morning so one of my many chores today will be to empty the rain barrel. Good thing too cuz it was empty and we were working on our last couple of buckets. Could we be flushing to much???? GOOD GRIEF!!!

ARE YOU ALL DOING YOUR RAIN DANCES . . . . . I DARE SAY YOU ARE NOT!!!

Lets get a move on people, the novelty of the pioneer days is wearing off...quickly I might add. OKAY, off to haul rain water and get to my chores of the day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell ya what, i'll go wash my car tomorrow. that's sure to bring rain :)

mar

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home