My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Souvenir from the Cape

I bought a small oval serving platter and also snitched a stem of seed pods from someones garden :). I have no idea what they are and I don't even remember what it looked like however I must have liked it or I wouldn't have taken the seeds. Of course I also just like the idea of seeing if I can be successful at growing things so that could be the reason for my pilfering as well. I will probably wait until late winter to get them started and we will see what happens. Here is a picture of the seed pods. Look familiar? Remember for a closer look clicking on the picture. I just found this in the pocket of the jacket I was wearing the day we were walking through the town of Wellfleet. Forgot I had picked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home