My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Heading to the Cape

We are heading to Cape Cod tomorrow morning (Monday). Dave's cousin has invited us for the week. We will be staying only 3 nights and head home on Thursday. At least that is the plan. We are recuperating and thought we should make it a short trip since some of us have to work for a living :)! I may need the rest of the week to kick back and relax before returning to work on Monday. Yeah, like I will really sit back and do nothing :)!

We have never been to the Cape and are looking forward to spending some time with Barbara and John.

Everyone have a wonderful week and pray for rain...even if you don't want it. :) It would certainly be an unforgettable welcome home gift to find running water in our faucets, showers and toilets!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home