My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Plant Identification


I have had this picture for a while and am just getting around to posting it. This is a picture of the flower that forms on the plant I posted on 7/16/07. You'll have to go back to 7/16 if you want to see the original posting since I couldn't seem to locate the original picture to upload into this post. This is from my friend Mary who gave me the original cutting that I rooted. However, she doesn't know the name of it. Any takers? Remember, click on the picture to enlarge so you can see a clearer picture of the flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home