My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Two Steps forward One Step back

Or should that be one step forward and two steps back?

FYI Sneezing Hurts! :)

I guess 2 good days (2 over due it days) = 4 bad days. Hope I have learned my lesson. I didn't think I was doing that much.

We are making small gains each day and are starting to get around slowly. I look forward to more speed as I tend to be slow normally so you can imagine how slow I am right now :). Dave is looking forward to diminished writing tasks as he must log daily all his meds (23 of them right now), everything he eats and drinks, his blood pressure, temperature, sugar glucose . Sleep is something we are deprived of since recliners are limited in comfortable positions. Other than that we are doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home