My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Visit to MacKenzie-Childs










Finally, here are the pictures from the Mac Kenzie-Childs Catelogue. Please be sure to click on the pictures if only to see some of these items close up and check some of the prices. WOW! And look at that, they are even advertising on my blog. Check out their site for more information.

Went to Mac Kenzie-Childs on Saturday, on Cayuga Lake with my cousin and sister. How very interesting this place is and yeowzers expensive! There is an old farm house that has been renovated. All the rooms are painted in the MacKinzie-Childs style...busy! Some of the rooms are just too much. There is one that I really liked. The others were quite interesting and imaginative. Impressive though they were, I don't think I could live in them. The gardens were beautiful. For some reason I didn't think to bring my camera so I don't have pictures of the gardens but my cousin did grab a catalogue for me so I took some pictures from their catalogue. I have been trying for 3 days to post them but for some reason, blogger is not uploading pictures. Wait till you some of these things. They have a style all their own. Stay tuned for pic's soon.....I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home