My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Friend or Foe...Anybody Know?


Houston we have a problem!!!
Can anyone identify this bug? We seem to have a slight infestation of them outside. I've only noticed them around the deck so far. Haven't checked any further yet...not sure I want to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this your bug? go to http://www.entomology.wisc.edu/insectid/outside.php. then click on boxelder bug. read the bulletin too.

i guess this is another thing i do when i bored :)
mar

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home