My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving was never meant to be accomplished in a single day.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Be Thankful.....Always!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so true. we have so much, we shouldn't wait. but it's still nice to get together for one big ole 'thank you!" and ya can't have a gathering without food :) personally, i have so much to be thankful for in my life and in this world. family and friends are most especially noteworthy. such a blessing they are. and i've also always been amazed by my hands. so much you do with your hands - create, destroy, communicate. beautiful things they are. i forgot to mention that as we were going around the table on Thanksgiving day to share what we are thankful for. job opportunities and simply being 'here' were also on the top of the list. when it was his turn, my littlest nephew said "i'm thankful for Ryan Miller." hmmm, i guess i'm thankful for Ryan Miller too :))
God Bless You JA,
mar

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home