My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What is Christmas?

What is
Christmas?


More than the tree
or the decking of halls,

More than the music and mobs at the mall,
More than the feasts
that are planned and prepared,

the family stories remembered and shared...
More than the lights
that will soon disappear,

The manger and star
that get stored till next year,

More than these things which all play a small part,
Christmas is love
that lives on in each heart!

From: C. Carter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home