My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pic's Around Assisi

The restaurant at the top of this hill had this
street lit up every night.
This fountain was at the main shopping square.








One of the widest roads in Assisi :). This archway to the right led to a main road. It also led to San Damiano. The picture to the left is the other side of the archway. Here are the words on the archway, what they say....your guess is as good as mine. :)


There are shops lining just about every street. Though I have to say, it appears as though I didn't get any pictures of them. And finally a picture of the group we went around Assisi with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shots JA. love the stone buildings. thanx for sharing them. mag

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home