My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Assisi Count Down 3 days

Leaving on Thursday at 1:00 p.m. Headed for JFK International Airport. A layover there for a few hours and then off to Rome...tee hee!

Sooooo 3 days from now I will be flying with Melissa, to Rome. A bus will be waiting there to take us to Assisi. We will be in Assisi for 6 days and then to Florence for two days. Then to Pisa to fly home on October 4. See you all upon my return. In the mean time, here is a site you can check out if you'd like a little information on the area.

http://goeurope.about.com/cs/italy/a/assisi_walks.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home