My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

News of my Stone Patio

Since I was out with my camera thought I'd get an updated picture of the patio. The area is a little messy but it needs to be since I need the stones spread out so I can see the shapes. I would say it is about 2/3's done. I was really out with the camera because this one calla lily is so unique I wanted to get a picture of it. I think I am going to make a trivet with it when it is on it's way out. I will paint it (as best I can) using the picture posted here, and hang it in my kitchen.



There is also another picture of the Apple Blossom Amaryllis.there were four buds. One has come and gone. The fourth one is just beginning to open. and the blessed mother with hosta's in full bloom. I'm thinking perhaps she needs a little more height. I will be working on back ground for her next year. I thought I had that all worked out but the Pink Cascade I have there doesn't seem to like it's place cuz it is doing absolutely nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home