My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy 4th

Hey everyone,

I have been slacking on my posting. I have so many updates to make, the progress of the Amaryllis growing in the garden and the one growing in the pot which is in bloom right now. The ever so nasty Dragon Arum and the progress on the stone patio. Oh yeah, and my latest creation . . . stay tuned for Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Sauce.

Lot's of things keeping me busy. The days just fly by without even noticing. I woke up Tuesday morning thinking I could sleep in because it was Thursday. HA! Yup, there I was all cozy in bed enjoying my free time only to figure out half an hour later that it was not Thursday. Good Grief Charlie Brown!!! Hi Ho . . Hi Ho . . it's off to work I go.

We have four picnics to attend this holiday weekend so I don't know how much time I'll have for working in the garden :( or posting but I will give you an update as soon as my free time becomes MY free time.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home