My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Friday, May 23, 2008

ABOUT THE PIE ! ! !

Okay, I believe I said the pie is great served warm.....not HOT!

It does need time to set so you will have to wait....well, probably a few hours. So we are talkin' slightly warm. If you want "molten lava" cut it 15 minutes after it comes out of the oven. :).

Fifteen minutes will probably burn your mouth just as a chocolate chip cookie would if you ate it right from the oven.

Seriously, you need to give it some time to set before cutting into it. For those lacking patience I give one of my favorite quotes:

"Patience is bitter but it's fruit is sweet"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home