My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

JW

How very kind of JW to forward this picture (Didn't want to be left out of our TNT group.) of himself when he crashed his plane into the Living Seas Aquarium. I think he said it was at Epcot!?! Yes, it was by accident!!! :) And someone was sitting right there to get the picture of him under water. You can see he had his pack on in case he needed to eject but he didn't . . . guess he decided to take a swim instead. Wouldn't you rather glide along the air waves checking out all the sites? I mean if you are going to crash why not make the best of it. Good Grief! What a bozo! (tee hee)

And I was thinking of asking for a ride along :-) YIKES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home