My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prayer for the Day

For flowers that bloom about our feet,
Father, we thank thee;
For tender grass so fresh and sweet,
Father, we thank thee.
For the song of bird and hum of bee,
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank thee.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hear" or See

2:04 PM  
Blogger Pati said...

Thank you anonymous, for your gift of sight and your willingness to share it :)!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home