My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My How Time Flies

Where has the summer gone? Has anyone else missed it? It is like I went to sleep, and when I woke up two months passed. Wow! Doesn't seem like it. Please do not blink or click your heels 3 times because that will mean it is Christmas.

Okay I have been diligently working on my patio. This morning when i got up that was going to be my main focus after breakfast, workout and two phone calls. Well, Dave says by that time it will be noon. Okay I say, so I at least have to have a leisurely breakfast. I headed outside at 8:30 a.m. Worked until 3:00. AND. . . . . IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeee Haaa! Yippy-eye-oh-kye-yay!!! I'd party if I weren't whipped :).

Thank you Lord! Now I can focus on some other areas of concern. Yeah, like all the things I ignored while spending every spare minute on that patio.

We are playing Euchre tonight so I am vegging until then. I have to make a dessert for tomorrow. So while that is cooking I went out and hung in my tree swing and took a snooze. Now I am sitting on the porch making this posting and waiting to get a great pic of a hummer.

Stay tuned for some pics of the patio and perhaps my dessert, Cloud Meringue. To tired to take them now, then download, then post, blah, blah, blah. Yup, to lazy to take a few pics....well, if I have to stand :-)) That is it for today. I must sign off and be ready for those "blink your eyes and you miss them" hummers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm doing my 'happy dance' for you --- it's a good thing i'm alone.
mar

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok you must be done doing your jig....where are the pictures and how was that cloud meringue??????
a massachusetts fan

6:17 PM  
Blogger Pati said...

Did you not read "My How Time Flies?" Well, it is still flying and I can't seem to catch up. Perhaps I'm just lazy! Stay tuned. I will post some pic's tomorrow. The Cloud Meringue was fabulous. I have to say it is one of my favorites. However, I forgot to take a picture of it. Guess I'll have to make it again :).

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home