My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hotel La Rocca and Our Room


You've seen the outside of our hotel. Here is our room and the view. It was a pretty small room but we weren't in it much anyway. Oh their towels...thin, like a dish towel but large ones for showers and smaller ones for hair and hands. Didn't think to take a picture of them. We had a walk out to a balcony with a great view.

The key to enter the room was a piece of plastic like some that we have here only it also turned the lights on. Once you enter the room, you have to insert it into a slot and it turns the lights on. I can't tell you how many times I came into the room, plopped all my stuff down, walked to the bathroom, flipped the light switch on only to walk back to the door to insert the key in order to turn on the lights. The hotel in Florence was not this way, it was normal, with a normal key.



It was recommended that we pack a few snacks, so we did. Here they are. We even had some left over. Okay so we may have over done it a little :). These snacks came in pretty handy at the airport during layovers.

Tomorrow the Internet cafe and an unbelievable cup of espresso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home