My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, October 06, 2008

From the Beginning

Okay here we go, leaving Rochester, New York.



Killing time at JFK and waiting for
our long overnight flight to Rome.







We all pile into a bus from the airport and head to Assisi. One of the first sites we see is....well, see for yourself... Yup! McDonalds.
Now that is just wrong!



It is a long ride to Assisi, about 2 hours but we finally arrive at our destination, Hotel La Rocca.
That is it for tonight. I did not sleep very well while I was away, was falling asleep at work today and so am headed to bed for some long awaited sleep.
More pic's tomorrow. Good Night Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home