My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas with My Sissy's

I know it is a little late but these days I guess I need to eat chocolate or drink wine before bedtime in order to find time to post anything. In other words....I can't sleep! Something is keeping me awake and it is either the chocolate cookies I had with coffee (it was decaf) at about 9:30 p.m. or the wine I had at 7 before dinner. Usually if I have chocolate I'm up for about 6 hours after but that is when I eat dark chocolate. I didn't think these cookies would keep me awake. I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep soon cuz my alarm is set to go off in less than 3 hours. So I'd better get these pictures posted quick. Maybe I should have done an extended yoga workout. Too late for that now...I hope. Anyway here are the pictures from our family Christmas party.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home