My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Adding "Life" to your life

At the last Yoga class of the 2014 year our instructor Melissa, mentioned thinking about an intention for the new year.  Rather than just making a New Years resolution, the thought of an "intention" seemed much more real.  So I thought about it during my yoga practice that day and came up with: adding more "Life" to my life.  How do you get more life in your life?  What do you do or add to the ins and outs of your day to spark life or passion in something/anything:

  • enjoy nature
  • watch your seedlings grow
  • try rooting a cutting (or 2) of a favorite plant
  • read a book or your favorite magazine
  • go for a bike ride
  • prepare your favorite dinner dish or dessert ;) (and share with friends)
  • plan an outing with a friend
  • dancing
  • music
  • find quite time
  • sewing/crafting...

I realize it is my own way of thinking and doing that needs tweaking.  So what do YOU do to add "life" to your life?

If you are interested in the challenge of knowing: body, mind and spirit, check out Beyond 2 Yoga in Brockport.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous http://www.essay4money.com/ said...

Rather interesting tips for adding "life" to life. I suppose finding quite time should be at the top of the list as it provokes looking inside us and do not disturb from striking the balance inside you!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home