My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Friday, January 04, 2008

African Violet update and Shopping

Okay, this morning the African Violet and all other plants that had root disruptions yesterday are still perky and healthy looking. I'm thinking if I did anything wrong it would be showing by now... again, time will tell.

On another note, you all know how I love shopping.....NOT!!!!!!!!
Well, I have been in the market for a new pair of black shoes and have been nursing the pair I have. I really love these shoes. They are about 8 years old and probably the most expensive shoes I ever bought but they fit comfortably, when originally purchased (which is unusual for me) and were worth every penny. I have glued the heel on two times. Both times it came off at work. Yesterday while I was cleaning and straightening rooms I picked up my shoes to put them in their proper place and noticed the end of the heel was gone. Is it possible I was walking around not knowing my heel was missing? Inconceivable!!! :) Is this what my new year is going to be like? Good Grief! I have searched high and low for that heel around the house but to no avail. I am now FORCED to go buy a new pair of black shoes otherwise I will have nothing to wear to work... ;). Hum, perhaps I should rethink this shopping spree today. Unfortunately my boots are leaking, my mascara is dried out, my jeans have holes in conspicuous places and I need some other more personal items too. I'm sure if I thought about it a little longer, I could extend this list however, I prefer not to go there. This list is stressful enough. See what happens when you put off shopping?

It is getting late, better be on my way. Everyone have a scrumptious day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps someone temporarily kidnapped your shoe only to steal your heal and foil your plans of happy feet coverings forever. you must search and search and find the villian. introduce yourself: hello my name is pati, you killed my shoe, now you're going to die!
mar

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home