My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Precipitation :)


I've been contemplating this for a long time.  Snow and Rain, do you know what they are doing?  They are washing and cleaning the air we breathe.  We have filled our air with so many pollutants that God has found it necessary to bombard us with ridiculous amounts of snow.  Can you imagine breathing in all that nasty pollution?  Snow, it's the only way to acceptance :).

Thank you God for watching over us and saving us from ourselves.






Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Post. Kindly visit us @ Cancer Detection Facilities in Madurai | Mohanmedicity Hospital

8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ Herpes Simplex Virus Complete Cure | Tamilnadu

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home