My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Amaryllis Growth Check - 14 days

It has been 2 weeks and here is the growth so far. I did put it in the basement for 3 days due to concerns of it growing too fast because of the room temperature, (due to keeping the fire burning in the wood stove) I wouldn't want to have a weak stalk which would prevent it from supporting the flower. Not sure if it did any good but it is looking okay so far. Time will tell.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home