My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Catholic Daughters Christmas Dinner











Here we are, Mary Ann and I, playing Christmas Carols for the Catholic Daughters Christmas Dinner. For one particular song, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause. . . I had a few props, thanks to Yellie. However, Mary Ann had no idea I was going to do this :). It was lots of fun and I got many compliments on how great I sounded. Not sure how to take that since I was way off pitch. Geesh, I don't get that much praise when I sing good. Yikes! :/ What does that mean????

We both had prime rib for dinner which was cooked perfectly and very tender. Everything was wonderful. Our Catholic Daughters know how to put on a dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home