My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Amaryllis day 4


The growth of my Amaryllis 4 days later. There are only leaves at this point. Usually when you first start growing one of these the first growth is a bud but as they get older they start with leaves. At least that has been my experience so far. Of course there are those that grow only leaves and then don't flower...for reasons unknown to me. I don't think that will be the case here. Time will tell.
In the mean time, I hope you have been playing the Elf game. And no hitting Santa! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home