My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Growing Amaryllis


For those of you who love watching an Amaryllis grow I'll be posting the stages of growth for this Red Lion. This is one my dad gave me for Christmas in 2003. I have 3 more in the basement which I'll start regrowing for Easter. They are amazing and they grow so fast, I just love checking their progress each day :). If you stay tuned, you will see this one will flower within a few weeks. You can see only the slightest bit of growth right now. For those of you that haven't experienced growing an Amaryllis, keep checking back, you may find you'll want to try one yourselves.

JUST A REMINDER: You can enlarge any pictures by clicking on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home