My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Interactive games...check them out!

Interactive Historical Games and Puzzles
How good is your memory? Test it out with our Jamestown memory game, just one of many interactive games, puzzles, and quizzes you can try on our special Jamestown Games and Quizzes page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pati said...

Well, did you play? What was your score? I played the Easy Game :) and got 1230 in 1:32. I'm sure if the 'Miss Know It All Smartie Pants Yellie' tries it she will score 3000 in less than a minute.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you funny! :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Pati said...

I was testing my memory, not my brain....don't even want to go there. My score stands as is. I haven't returned lately.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home