My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Thank You from the Kids :)

I accompanied some of Nativity BVM's religious education kids (Kindergarten and 1st grade...I think) on Easter Sunday while they sang "This Little Light of Mine." We had 3 practices together and they did a super job singing. They gave me a plant and made me this beautiful, very colorful thank you card. They were a wonderful, cooperative and lively bunch. It was a pleasure to work with them and their teachers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. "Hammer",

Teaching the kids This Little Light of Mine was a lot of fun. I'm glad the kids remembered the "trick" ending since I almost always forgot. Atleast I remembered it on Easter Sunday!!!

:)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home