My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Is Spring Here?

Good Grief! Will spring ever get here? Bulbs are just about to open, buds are swelling on trees and shrubs and Old Man Winter just won't go away. There is a winter storm warning for Sunday through Monday. The weather man says up to 12" of snow. . . I don't believe it!!! I won't believe it.

In spite of the cold, I have been outside trying to get ahead of the game in preparation for a lazy summer :). I missed the flowering crocuses but here are the first blooming daffodils in the garden along with a salamander, taking a stroll and checking out the sites. What a cutie. I love these little things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home