My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Weather, etc.

Can you believe this exceptionally gorgeous weather today? Didn't you just want to sit out there and bask in that gentle breeze? Oh my...that was wonderful. And now they are saying 2-6 inches of snow tomorrow. Yikes! Though it won't last since they are also giving flood warnings, so it is all going to melt hopefully as it falls :).

I finally bought the formby's for my table and removed the finish. Then I stained the top. Tomorrow I will look it over and if all is well with it, I'll put the finish on and get it back up into my room.

I found an unfinished wood frame in the basement that was the perfect size for my olde time picture. I cleaned it up, stained it and put on a finish. The picture is in and it looks really nice (Well, at least I think it does :)). I don't have it hanging yet though. Draggin' my feet on a few things. But it is all coming together. I don't have any new pictures to post yet but I will soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home