My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Friday, April 27, 2007

New Room to Date

I don't remember what I posted last. Guess I should have
checked out my postings first huh? :) Oh well. I have my
first picture hung and found a used chair. It is much more comfortable for TV viewing and reading than the floor :). Below the window is the hibiscus I thought dead but it is doing very well. I will have it and the plant stand in the corner out on the deck in a few weeks. Remember you can enlarge pictures by clicking on them...if you want to see that cute little azaelia up close.

I have never done bonsai before but I am going to try turning that little azalea in the corner into one. I checked out a book from the library to do some reading up on the subject. They say bonsai should remain outside all year, but this one won't since it won't make it through the winter here. Poor little thing, it will probably meet it's demise soon anyway. You can never succeed if you never try!
I have moved things around a few times but am trying out this arrangement for a while. I originally had the TV in the corner. Since it is small, Matt suggested I move it closer to the chair and put the desk in the corner. I thought it was a good idea. It gets great reception there. The wind chimes in the corner will be moving outside too. That is it for now. Everyone have a wonderful day and absorb some rays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home