My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chocolate, Chocolate and more Chocolate

Good Grief!!! I've been trying to change these ads but they don't seem to want to leave. I thought the Scones would attract some interesting recipe site but no, it didn't.

I thought when I posted the delicious Citrus Fruit Salad there would be some interesting ad's but that didn't work either. Hopefully the words Chocolate and more Chocolate will spark a little ad interest. We shall see. Otherwise I'm going to have to come up with another chocolate recipe. Not difficult to do. I've sort of had my fill of chocolate since Christmas. That is all we have around here. So I have been working very hard at pacing myself with all this sugar. I think I'm doing good....but then I slip :). Coming soon: Cherry Almond Scones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home