My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Still Haunting

NO.....I did not catch it yet. The varmint is still haunting me. I kept my tomatoes uncovered last night since there hasn't been any digging in any of the veggie beds in the past few days. To my surprise, this morning I found they are still in their places. Dare I uncover my peppers too? :) Oh he/she/it's still around cuz the geraniums I planted two days ago were dug up and one went missing plus there was digging around my elephant ears but no damage there. Also, either the netting I put across the deck stairs is working or it has lost interest in digging up my pots. I haven't taken a stroll out this morning yet but as I lay in bed all I could thing about was the tomatoes so I did check them out from the bay window and they are a-okay. I planted the basket by our garage entry (which has been dug into several times as well...wonder what that looks like this morning. Perhaps I can post some pictures later....after work and prior to MOVIE NIGHT!!! :) We'll see...if I have time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home