My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Dragon Arum


I can't believe it has been over a month since I have made a posting. Guess the full time job is keeping me very busy...or is it tired? Today I was working out in the garden and have a few garden pics to post. If you remember last year I posted pic's of the Dragon Arum that I planted, it was the first time it flowered and was quite an amazing site....and smell. The ad for this bulb did not have a pleasant aroma however I never thought it would be that bad. It attracted flies like a magnet attracts steel. Anyway, here it is so far along with a couple of other pic's. I will continue to post the progress of the Dragon Arum's growth so you can all see it. If you are interested in seeing it first hand feel free to drop in...especially when it is in bloom :-)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home