My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FAT TUESDAY

Baked "Jo Anne's Fat Tuesday Brownies" this morning for work. Matt smelled them before he left and said what are you baking. I said "Brownies for Fat Tuesday. I'm bringing them to work." He says "what about Fat Tuesday here at home?" What is he trying to say? :) I have baked a mountain of scones. Oh, he doesn't care for scones....to dry. These scones were not dry but he still wouldn't eat them so oh well. Anyway I thought of taking a picture but didn't have time.

Hope you all had a great Fat Tuesday and indulged including the whinny cookie monster Cucumber boy. :-))))

Remember Fat Tuesday means Ash Wednesday to follow. What will you be doing to make this Lent more meaningful to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home