My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No Chocolate Chip or Cherry Scones :)

Work today till 4:30; wrestling meet 4:30 till 6:00; then to Walmart to pick up stuff for son; home for dinner at 6:45; dinner 7:30; exercise 8:15-8:50; then looked at Green Mountain Coffee catalogue that came in mail; LOST at 9:00; 10:00 finished citrus salad...yummy! 10:15 Making this post then bedtime.

Tomorrow will be work, dinner, choir....needless to say, no scones again. BUT perhaps Friday. Unless of course the weather keeps us from choir practice. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home